We all have these beliefs and ideas that we've picked up over the years and taken them on as “truths” without ever really questioning where they came from or whether they still serve us and our business. In today's episode, I'm sharing my own beliefs that I needed to change to grow my business to where it's at now.
– Why trading time for money means that you're working harder NOT smarter.
– How trying to control the outcome can zap your creativity (and your energy).
– Why avoiding failure by over-planning and overthinking can actually slow down your success.
– Why learning to become more comfortable with uncertainty creates space for ideas and creativity.
– How to avoid getting stuck with finding the “right vision” and instead focus on what you want and how you want to show up in your business.
– Ep #467: Denise Duffield-Thomas on money mindset, launching and scaling to a multi-million dollar biz by doubling down on one product. DM me 467 on Instagram stephtaylor.co or listen here