This episode is a bit different to my usual bite-sized lessons. I’m chatting to the lovely Helen and Jacqui from Two Girls And A Laptop and it’s a MASSIVE marketing strategy session. These ladies know what they’re talking about. Some of the things we talk about include goal setting, marketing strategy, profiling your ideal customer and how to get started with email marketing.
You don’t want to miss:
- They key things to do before you even THINK about launching your business.
- How to know what tasks to DIY and what to outsource (and why you should do consider outsourcing).
- Why you need to know your WHY in business and the importance of setting goals in your business.
- The key goals that all small business owners should set in their first year (and how to set goals you can actually achieve).
- Why you need to profile your ideal customer, how to do it and the one HUGE mistake so many people make when profiling their ideal customer.
- Why it’s so important to grow your email list (instead of growing your Instagram following).
- Where to start building your email list – and how to start building it, even before you’ve launched your business!
- How to prioritise the growth tasks in your business (and get out of the “busy” tasks rut)
- 5 quick tips to spend less time working in your business and spend more time working on it
Download their email marketing workbook
Helen and Jacqui are giving away a free Email Marketing for Beginners workbook. Download it here: https://www.twogirlsandalaptop.com.au/emailmarketingworkbook
Find out more about Two Girls And A Laptop
You can find out more about them at www.twogirlsandalaptop.com.au or follow them on Instagram, Facebook or Linkedin @twogirlsandalaptop.
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my content marketing lessons, coming up soon.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
79 Ways to Up-Level your Business
Download my free ebook for 79 actionable tips and strategies to see some real growth.
7 Savvy Strategies to Ignite your Instagram
May 21, 2018