The key to pricing your offer is NOT about how much content you provide, or what other people are charging or what you THINK people will pay. Instead, you need to be super clear on what outcome you're delivering in each offer. In today's episode, I am sharing 5 questions to ask yourself when you're pricing your online course, 1:1 coaching, programs or memberships.
– Why clarifying the outcome will dictate the value (and therefore the pricing).
– Understanding the difficulty of achieving the outcome and how long it will take them to get there.
– The link between the outcome, how much support your clients need from you and the value this provides.
– How educating your audience can help them to re-evaluate what outcomes they are prioritising.
– How the value of your offer impacts your audience's bigger life picture.
Episodes referred to:
– Episode #644 – Ask Steph: Do you have to have live calls in your online course? Nope! (Here are 6 alternatives to coaching and Q&A calls) https://listen.stephtaylor.co/644b?sid=
– Episode #561 – What to do when people constantly tell you “I can't afford it” – without lowering your price https://listen.stephtaylor.co/561?sid=