Launching often looks like a celebration based on the Instagram hype, the “doors open!” countdown timer, and the various posts promoting audience buy-in. But a launch is not about opening doors—it's about the lead-up. In this episode, I explain the big shift that will set you up for launch success.
In this episode, we chat about:
– The importance of a repeatable sales process for successful launching
– Why launching is an educational journey for your audience, packed full of value, regardless of whether they buy or not
– The benefit of launching before you create it and pivoting to the needs of your audience
– Why launching is a rinse & repeat process
– Capitalising on invaluable non-buyer feedback to cultivate your next successful launch